Our short term deposit options are an excellent place to "park" money and earn higher interest while you decide how it fits into your savings or investment plan.
Redeemable and non-redeemable options that both pay higher interest rates than a regular savings account.
- The interest rate is fixed for the length of the term. Interest earned can "roll over" into another Short term deposit of the same length or it can be paid when the term ends into a chequing or savings account.
- Redeemable Short term deposits can be redeemed at any time, for maximum flexibility, while non-redeemable Short term deposits earn higher interest.
- Non-redeemable Short term deposits denominated in U.S. funds. With a minimum deposit of $5,000.00 you can protect your U.S. dollars from currency fluctuations without sacrificing quick access to your money.
Terms & Conditions
- Term lengths of 30 to 364 days
- Minimum $5000.00 initial deposit
- Fixed interest rate
- Only redeemable term deposits are redeemable
- Non-redeemable term deposits cannot be redeemed before the end of the term
- U.S. dollar deposits are non-redeemable.
- For CAD, interest compounds or pays to a chequing or savings at maturity
- For USD, interest pays to a USD chequing or USD savings account
Talk to a Financial Expert today.
Our financial experts will answer any of your term deposit questions. Call us at 604-517-0100 or send us your question online and we'll respond to you within one business day.