Join the Conversation
Do you want to stay in touch with what’s happening at Westminster Savings? Join the conversation on our social media channels.
You can find Westminster Savings on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. Find your preferred social media channel and subject area below:
Follow us on Twitter for news & announcements, service outages, product & services information and upcoming events.
Like us on Facebook for financial tips, family activities, upcoming community events, community sponsorships and contests.
Follow us on Instagram to see photos from our community events, contests and corporate events.
Follow our company page on LinkedIn for news & announcements, career opportunities and employee profiles.
- Content we deem graphic, obscene, explicit, racially/culturally insensitive, or disparaging in any form/context is not permitted.
- Content we consider to be abusive, hateful, inflammatory, or intended to defame any person(s) and/or entity is not permitted.
- Content that seeks to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency is not permitted.
- Content focused on selling a product or service, or posted for the purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain are not permitted.
- Content that contains any suggestion or encouragement of illegal activity is not permitted.
- Participation on any of our social media sites is done so at your own risk; therefore, you are taking personal responsibility for your posts/comments, your username and any information you provide.
- Comments that vary greatly from the overall theme of a particular discussion thread may be subject to removal.
A Note on Privacy
We will never discuss a member’s personal transactions or account information online and ask that our members do the same. Members are asked to please contact their branch or our Member Service Centre at 1.877.506.0100, so that their confidential information can be kept confidential.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube are owned by third parties unaffiliated with Westminster Savings. Westminster Savings is not responsible for the privacy or security policies at these sites or other third party sites that may be linked from within them.
Westminster Savings does not endorse and is not responsible for any ads, content, products, advice, opinions, recommendations or other material of third party sites that may be promoted via advertising within Social Media properties.